Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Snow

The snow showers have finally past and thankfully no accumulation. Gertie had a lot of fun trying to catch the snowflakes before they hit the ground. I imagine she's going to spend a lot of time inside sleeping today, catching up on some much needed rest.

At the moment I'm enjoying the peace of being alone in the house. Something that doesn't happen often in the busy hustle bustle of this place. I find the quiet a bit comforting as I normally live alone. You have to take the moments when you can get them.

Last night we decided to make a Thanksgiving leftover hash - all the stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, meat, and vegetables went into a giant bowl. Stirred it up, heated it up, and ate it up. I think we were all a bit surprised by how good it actually tasted. And finally, the end of the leftovers! I think we were all getting a little sick of them. Except stuffing - who could ever get sick of stuffing!

I guess I should get this day started....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004