Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Rush to Christmas

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Rush to Christmas

This week will be taken up with buying the last minute gifts. We've decided on ham with all the trimmings - we're looking for a Paula Deen blue wrapped spiral cut ham from Smithfield. There's still no snow on the ground here, thank goodness. I hope it holds off right up till Christmas eve.

Thanks for all the good thoughts that you've sent my way in dealing with my dad and his Alzheimer's. He had a real bad day Saturday - combative and non-stop all day and night. He had started new medication, which has since been stopped. He's much better today. We've all gotten a bit of extra rest yesterday and today, which was really needed.

Hopefully I'll get a bit of time tomorrow to put up the new Avon frogs - there are several of them. You can click on my mom's Avon link in the right hand column. It will take you to her webpage - click on the shop tab and put frog in the search box. You'll be able to see them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004