Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy New Year's Eve

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve

The year is coming to a close and it's been a tough one here at Frog East. Dealing with dad's Alzheimer's has been both exhausting and all-consuming. He's at that stage where he's angry all the time and willing to throw a punch or shove someone with no warning. The last couple of days have been especially hard and a family decision was finally made that it was time to look for an Alzheimer's Unit. It was a hard and painful decision, but mom, who is in her 70's herself cannot be expected to try and handle him when us kids are not around. Belive it or not, in just under 60 days I'll be heading back to Frog Central. I have a lot of genealogy research I'd like to do in the meantime, but I'm afraid that little will be done this trip. We'll have to see what transpires over the coming weeks. In the meantime we are hoping to get a few minutes tonight to lift a glass of champagne and toast the coming of a new year. May it be better for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004