Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday's here!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday's here!

It's been a long week and today I plan on a long afternoon nap to catch up on some much needed sleep. It takes a little getting used to sleeping in a different bed without your favorite pillow. And no, the car was packed tight as it was, I wasn't packing my pillow too. I'm already a bit worried about how I'm going to get everything home - I might have to rent a little trailer to haul behind the car! LOL

This morning I was able to get a little genealogy work done. It felt good to get back into the routine of working on the book in the morning. Hopefully after the holidays I can get into a routine of spending some time in the libraries. I've got a lot of little holes in information that I'm hoping to plug.

The weather turned bitter cold yesterday - the temps are just making it into the high 20's! This is cold weather and forecasted to get colder over the next week. I'm bucking the trend of heading south for the winter and instead, headed northward. It's time to rethink this whole bucking the trend business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004