Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Christmas

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. We've been enjoying the leftovers of our Smithfield, blue foil wrapped, Paula Deen inspired, spiral cut ham. I got lots of new frogs that I can't wait to share. We're having major computer problems here and maybe after the Geek Squad is here later this week I'll be able to share some of them.

Dad has been a handful, so updates are going to be spotty at best. Anyone taking care of an Alzheimer's patient can understand. Be patient and soon things will be back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004