Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Brighter Days are ahead

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Brighter Days are ahead

Arent's they? Please.... Unfortunately, in order to keep the peace, yours truly has had to take to keeping Gertie on a leash. She is not pleased about this, and truthfully, neither am I. Why do holidays have to be such a stressful time?

In frog news, I'm going to put up a picture of a frog item that can be purchased through Avon. They have a new frog toy chest item. It looks really cute and I can't wait to see it in person! You can click on my mom's Avon link in the right hand column and check it out - please feel free to order from her too.

Here's to the hope of quieter days ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004