Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A bad Monday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A bad Monday

It started out ok. But ended up with me all packed up and ready to head back to Frog Central. Gertie and I came under threat of attack from a rage filled brother (oh aren't the holidays fun!). He claimed Gertie nipped him, which I just don't believe, which led to him having a tantrum and running around trying to kick her. She spent the rest of the day in my arms, terrified. I would be too - an 18 pound dog against a 200+ lb. 6'4" man. For the moment, I'm keeping everything packed - which is a real pain in the behind, but if another incident arises, I guess we'll be cutting the trip short and heading back home.

Hope you had a better Monday than I did...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004