Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Veteran's Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day


Sprogz - Pond Force 1
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today is Veteran's Day and of course that means another parade here in Tidy Town. Our last parade was about 12 days ago, the next one will be in about 15 days. We love our parades!

The big question is how am I feeling today. Craptastic! I actually got a couple hours of sleep last night, so I hope that's a good sign that I'm on the downside of this flu. I still have the chills and incessant sneezing, and a nose that runs non-stop. OK, maybe I'm not feeling all that well yet.

This is Pond Force 1 from Sprogz making a repeat appearance in honor of Veteran's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004