Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Tuesday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

I decided that I was feeling well enough to head over to Walmart to pick up some last minute things. I forgot to buy some bottled water for the trip - I'll buy that when I get the car gassed up. Our local convenience store is also a gas station. Anyway, I thought I was going to die. I haven't been out and about for a while because of the flu. It was utterly exhausting - and I only did a couple aisles.

Tomorrow I have to head into the basement to do a couple loads of wash and get things ready down there for my trip home. Not sure yet just what day I'm leaving, but I hope to get on the road soon.

Today I printed out the latest version of the genealogy book. It's coming together nicely. I had a lot of information to add since the last printing - and I have a lot yet to add, but I wanted to have a nice clean copy to take with me.

Now to bed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004