Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Tomorrow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be one another busy day. Gertie is going to the vet's office by 9 a.m. for a bath and nail trim. I'm going to vote on the way home and then rush back because the plumber is going to be here by 10. Then I'll need a nap for sure! Gertie is not coming home until late afternoon, so I really need to run a couple errands after the plumber leaves. Things are falling into place for the big trip East.

Today has been exciting. I've located and connected with another person in my genealogy search. Slowly, things are coming together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004