Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Thursday Evening

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thursday Evening

It was a cold, windy, and rainy night..... lol..... it really is this evening. This morning I woke up after two days of running around like a crazed person and my body said enough! From my swollen knee that I could barely stand on to stabbing bursitis in my shoulder. It was a day to stay home and rest and relax. Thankfully I could sit here and pay the monthly bills on-line. I do love that. I just click on my bank's website and put in the amounts I want to pay on each bill and click pay - done!

Tomorrow I have another extensive list of things that have to get done before I head east. Things are coming together, and I'm sure some of the things on my list don't have to be done, but I feel that I should try to get everything done up.

Gertie smells so good after her bath and she got her nails trimmed down. I don't know how they make them so smooth, but they did a nice job and she seemed to like it. She'll be going monthly upon our return.

The genealogy project is going well - I've connected with another distant cousin and receiving more information.

I've got a few frogs here I need to put up - I'll try to get one up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004