Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Thanks

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Thanks

I want to give a big thanks to the maker of the flu shot. I don't know who you are specifically and I think that you want it that way. But you do such a great service that I couldn't let today go by without giving you the credit you so richly deserve. You have protected me from getting the flu from all those sick people who are out there and who I might run into some day. You did this all for me - thank you - you did a phenomenal job of giving me the flu all by yourself.

To those who say you can not get sick from the flu shot I can only say Poppycock! It would overwhelm the statistical odds that every year I get the flu shot I shortly thereafter get sick. So a couple of days ago when my nose and sinuses started filling up, I thought nothing of it. When I woke up Sunday feeling like I swallowed razor blades, I did not complain. Yesterday I awoke with what I thought was the worst headache ever (today proved that to be wrong), I said nothing. Today I woke up with a worse headache and the chills - and frankly I'm ready to bitch! However, you knew I would not have the strength - Bravo! flu shot maker. I would applaud your sadistic humor if I could get out from under the comforter, but it's too heavy and I'm too weak.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004