Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Roundup

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Roundup

The weekend just flew right by! I felt like I got nothing done but a lot of lazing about. I guess that's what I needed. By last night I was feeling pretty good for the first time since the whole bad macaroni salad incident.

I sat down and wrote out a to-do list for this week and it's a long one. I'll work on it one or two items at a time. Today I'm heading out to the post office and then over to the doctor's office for my monthly b-12 shot. Then I'll have so much energy I won't be able to contain myself! LOL.

I don't know much of what's going on in television land. I turned it on last night to watch The Amazing Race and was totally annoyed with the political commercials by the end of the program. I can't wait for the elections to be over. The commercials are nasty and constant and you can't believe what's in them. The groups that truth squad the ads say that almost all of them are absurd. And indeed they are. Except the one for your candidate - I'm sure that ad is totally true (sarcastically trying to stave off hate mail....lol).

The genealogy project has blossomed out to 85 pages. I'm working on going through and double checking, re-researching people I couldn't find before to see what I can find. It's a lot of fun and I'm hoping another 6 months or so and I'll be applying for the copyright and ISBN number.

Guess I should really get this day going. Gertie woke up really late this morning - I was so happy to sleep in - but now I'm way behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004