Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Pizza

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pizza

By far, my most favorite food is pizza. I eat way too much of it. This afternoon, feeling much better, I decided that I would try something I have never had before, but have been interested in - Hawaiin Pizza. Pizza topped with ham and pineapple. I love ham and pineapple sauce - I usually order it when I go out to eat. And as I said, pizza is my most favorite food. But I have to say, the two together - not so much. The acidity of the pizza sauce plus the acidity of the pineapple and the combined flavor - gave me a general queasy feeling. I think I'll stick with pepperoni.

I finished printing out the genealogy pages - all 76 of them. Now I'm going back through and finding lots of dead ends that need to be further investigated. I can hardly wait to get back east to do some digging in the archives.

I got the storm windows closed for the season. The heat has been running for a couple of days now. Monday I'm calling the plumber to come out and clean the furnace. It will be kind of sad, he hasn't been here since Shadow died and he really tried to make friends with her every time he came out. Hopefully he and Gertie will get along. Gertie seems to like women more than men. That may be why it took so long for me to be able to pet her. This morning she crawled up in bed and curled up in the crook of my arm, resting her head on my arm. Somethine she has never done before.

I got my pin in the mail today for the Rally to Restore Sanity that's being held in Washington, DC on the 30th. I wish I could go, but I'm sure I'll see things better on television. They're having a rally at the same time under the Arch in St. Louis, with a simulcast of the rallyin DC. If it were a bit closer I'd certainly think about it. That evening is the Halloween parade here in town. I didn't go the last couple years but if I'm feeling up to it, I might head out this year.

This next week is going to be a very busy week getting ready for heading east. I have lots of little chores to do to get ready. In the meantime, I think I need a little nap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004