Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Murphy's Law

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Murphy's Law

Whatever can go wrong, will. It seemed today was just one of those days. I got myself ready to go out and run a couple errands - Gertie needed dog food, and I wanted to get a tunafish sandwich as the local subway shop. I stepped out the door and a deluge of rain began to fall. I was soaked by the time I got to the car. If I hadn't needed dog food I would have gone right back inside! It hasn't rained here in any significant amount for over eight weeks. Today - a five minute torrential downpour - the five minutes that I was getting into my car. Yes, the minute I closed my car door, the rain stopped.

I pulled up to the grocery store, went in and got the dog food - came out - more rain, but not as bad. It stopped by the time I got home. I fled into the house and I'm not heading out again anytime soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004