Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Frog of the Day


Flip Video Camcorder
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I've been wanting a camcorder forever. That was always my one regret with The Frog Wrangler - lots of pictures, no video. So today I'm moving into the 20th century (hey, someday I'll make it into the 21st century with the rest of y'all). And what better way to do it - than in Frog Style.......

This is a Flip camcorder. When you purchase one you can choose from a wide number of options to personalize it. One option is this frog picture - a great way to keep track of all your hopping frog collectibles! I received this October 2010.

If your not familiar with the Flip camcorder, it is really easy to use - point and shoot. If I can figure it out - and I don't even own a DVD player or cell phone - anyone can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004