Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frog of the Day


Hallmark Card Studio
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I've been having a great birthday. I haven't done anything really extra special, but the day has been a good one. Tonight I'm going to kick back and relax and have a piece of cake and watch some television.

This cute little frog came in the mail today. It's a birthday card made from Hallmark's Card Studio. The inside says "Happy Birthday you party animal! Have a TOAD-ally Fun Day!" All I need is a noise maker and that's me sitting in my chair! LOL Thanks Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004