Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gerte has had a pretty good week. A much cooler Fall temperature has meant a whole lot of outside time. And when things get a little too cool, it's snuggle time! She loves to look out the window and lets me know when loud trucks, buses, and people are going by. Other dogs walking around warrant special merit.

With the darker mornings, Gertie is sleeping later, not getting up until almost 7:30 a.m. I know we'll soon be turning our clocks back and I'll have to re-train her to stay in bed an extra half hour. She's good about laying down for a little nap - as long as it isn't too long.

The colder weather means it takes me a bit longer to get around first thing in the morning. My arthritis locks up my joints and doesn't want to let loose. I haven't turned on the heat this cold snap, but things are going to drop into the 30's tonight - that's not only furnace time, but also comforter time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004