Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Fall is here

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall is here

The leaves are falling by the buckets from the trees - Gertie goes out and is amazed by all the crunching going on under her feet. The colors have been gorgeous - one tree is a blaze red, another vibrant yellow. But the way I know that Fall is finally here to stay is the return of the cardinals. I was overjoyed to see two cardinals playing in the hedge row. They'll be here for the winter and, since the hibiscus blossoms were especially profuse this year, there are lots of seed pods for them to eat.

The temps have gotten quite a bit cooler. I pulled a sweater out today to put on as a second layer. Tomorrow the high temp is supposed to only be 50 and tomorrow night its going to drop into the 20's. Can I start bitching about the cold now.....lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004