Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Dehydration

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dehydration

When we last met here I was having quite the reaction to some bad macaroni salad. This morning I just got back from spending the last day and half in the hospital with an I.V. I hate to see how much this is going to cost me! I called the doctor Monday morning because conditions were not getting better and I was getting rather dizzy and light headed. They couldn't see me right away and sent me to the emergency room. I had dehydrated. So two bags of I.V. solution, a bunch of other meds that I lost track of and now I'm home feeling a bit better (but really tired - I could not sleep at all while there).

Poor Gertie was picked up by the police and dropped off at the local kennel. I picked her up and she has been glued to me since we've been back. This whole episode has set me back in my preparations for heading back east. Today I'm going to work on getting the house ready. Slowly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004