Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie is enjoying the cooler weather! The windows are open and she's wearing herself out keeping track of what's going on outside. Whenever a dog goes by she has to let me know and wants to run out and say hello. So when she runs down, it's time for a little nap. That's when I snapped this picture. I have also been trying to get a picture of her other favorite sleeping position - she puts her head down and the floor and is out like a light, even though she's forgotten her back half which is still up in the air. I honestly don't know how she can sleep in that position, but she does.

Today is Appleknocker Festival Day here in town. It's a great festival that raises money for a lot of local organizations. In return they give half the money they raise to the academic foundation. I decided it was a good day to stay home - you can't get near the place where the actual festival is being held unless you are willing to walk. And that I cannot do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004