Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Last night it started raining, which meant that I had no internet access today. The joys of living in Tidy Town. Things are back up and running smoothly for the moment.

The one thing I've been really happy about is the fact that I don't have to have the air conditioning on 24/7. In the last week I've only had it on one afternoon. The night time temps are in the 50's ad it is so nice.

Gertie loves the cooler temperatures too. She has been out and quite a bit this last week. Today with the grass wet, she's decided sleeping was a better option. Although she does come up to me while I'm working on "The Project" as if to say, "Hey, come on. Let's Play." And of course I fall for it almost every time. I mean, who can resist that face?

The project is moving right along. All the genealogy information has been loaded into the computer and most of the entries are formatted. Now I'm going through and putting in footnotes. That way when I head back East later this year to do some research, everything else will be done. Hopefully I'll be going to press by spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004