Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Total Project Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Total Project Day

I spent the entire day working on "The Project." I have done all the initial research, have all the names typed into my Adobe InDesign for the printers. I've been putting in the footnotes, which is extremely time consuming. One small family branch I've been working on for the last four or five days. Research paid off - one family that seemed to drop of the face of the earth, basically did just that. I came across the first murderer in the family. He committed murder-suicide. Papers back in the late 1800's and early 1900's tell every gruesome detail. I am a bit more selective as to what I'm putting in the book.

Now it's time to go watch Project Runway and spend some time with the puppy. She's feeling very neglected today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004