Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sick and Tired

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick and Tired

And spending the day in bed! I woke up this morning feeling horrible - and it's only gotten worse as the day has gone on. I've ended up spending the majority of the day in bed. I no more than wake up and I need a nap. Tonight is trash night and I think it will end up waiting until next week - I don't think I can even make it down the driveway and back.

Gertie has been pretty good. She lets me sleep for an hour and then wants me to get up and walk around with her. So I come out to the living room and plop in a chair while she checks everthing out - then she's o.k. with me going back to bed.

So I'm off to rest - and hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004