Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Feeling Better

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feeling Better

Tuesday evening, the last time I wrote, I caught a second wind and made a trip to the curb with the trash. I felt pretty good - talked with mom for a bit and watched my late night shows. I woke up Wednesday feeling quite queasy in the stomach. I made the decision that for a day, I should stop taking my pain medication - it wreaks havoc with my stomack - and see where I stand. Or don't stand, as the case may be. By last night I was in so much pain I thought I was going to die, and it was a pretty bad night. But I awoke this morning feeling a bit better, and once I got a pain pill in me it didn't take long to quell the feeling that I have ground up glass in my right knee.

Gertie is happy that things are going better today, she's wanted to spend the majority of the day outside. It's beautiful weather here for a couple of days now and so I'm trying to give her as much time outside as she wants. Having windows open and getting some nice cool air circulating throughout the place is great too.

Speaking of which, Gertie is crying to go out. Just to let you know a new frog arrived today! Can't wait to share with you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004