Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Busy, Busy Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy, Busy Day

And yet I feel as if I got nothing done. The phone started ringing shortly after 8 this morning and continued to ring pretty much all day. In the midst of everything the doctor's office called to tell me that my vitamin B12 level did not move at all in the last 6 months of injections. So starting with my next shot they're going to double the dose! I should be flying through the day - maybe....

Gertie is as cute as ever. She helped me get the trash ready today for tomorrow. She had to check out each of the boxes as I cut the down to be sure nothing was in them. About 9 boxes were cut down and packed up to go out tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder where all the trash comes from - I'm positive my neighbors must wonder.

Tonight the new telvision programs premiered. I didn't watch any of them. I fell asleep sitting in my chair! That after a solid 2 hour nap this afternoon. I think I need another B12 shot right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004