Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie was so happy this last week. The temperatures had moderated a lot. Overnight temps have been back in the 60's - it was wonderful to have temps in the lower 80's during the day. Gertie has wanted to spend as much time outside as I would let her - and it was indeed quite a bit of time. The temps have gone back up this weekend but not as bad as it was - into the low 90's. It is just a small blip on the road to fall temps.

Gertie likes to sleep under my desk while I'm working. My foot is underneath there somewhere! I think this is one of the best pictures of her I've taken in a while. She sleepily lifted her head as I snapped the picture. With a couple files located under the desk I could imagine her saying "I've done the filing - can I take a nap now?" LOL She does use those files frequently as a place to hide her bone - although she often chooses different files in which to place her bone. I haven't figured out her filing system - yet......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004