Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Pre-Nap Post

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pre-Nap Post

Just got back from the grocery store and I'm exhausted. Between my back and my knees it was all I could do to get a couple basics and get out of there. I'm glad I went to IGA over Walmart - the store is smaller and easier to get around. A quick run to the post office box on the way home and I'm glad to be back in the air conditioning. The temperatures have moderated here quite a bit, but they are still getting to 90 during the day. The night time temps drop back into the 60's which is real nice. A cold front is supposed to go through tomorrow - I can't wait because I want to open up the windows and get some fresh air in here. Air the farts out as AB would say.

Well, I'm exhausted and can't keep my eyes open another second - Gerti's already sound asleep and I won't be far behind. There is nothing better than a nice afternoon nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004