Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday, Monday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Monday, Monday

It was a cool 65 degrees this morning and that made me feel great - I've been running around the house getting stuff done like I haven't in the last couple months. Of course tomorrow we're going back up to 110 - but I'm going to enjoy today.

I receive about 28 pages of material for my genealogy project last night - that will give me a little something to do for a while! LOL Research is never done. I find it quite interesting though.

My hunt for a fresh donut in Tidy Town may be over. I'm making a call today to see if it's really true that the local ice cream stand makes them. It's not just ice cream any more. The guy who runs the shop is a baker. He used to run the local bakery and decided he wanted to do something different. He did something different for a year and went back to food service with an ice cream stand. He's expanded quite a bit and from what I hear is basically running a bakery out of his little stand. I'll keep you apprised of the situation. I may be on a donut high for a couple days.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004