Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday Evening

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Evening

The pain killers have finally kicked in a bit to at least make things a bit tolerable. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping - Gertie's down to her last cup of food. I'd like to get some ice cream for myself - I like to have a little dish in the evening. I really ought to get some genuine food items for real meals too....lol.

Last night I watched Design Star on HGTV - really peeved that we're not allowed to vote for who we want any more. You would think after we gave HGTV one of their biggest stars - David Bromstad - that they'd trust us to pick the best person. We certainly wouldn't have had Antonio - ugh! I don't like his style at all. I think everyone was shocked when he was picked. And that's how I felt last night when Michael lost.

Ah well, I've done much of nothing except write, write, write. The genealogy project was moving along and I was seeing an end in sight. Then I got a letter today from a genealogy society that threw a giant monkey wrench into the works. I need to head east to do newspaper research to try and straighten some of this out. Gertie will love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004