Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Mitch Miller Dead at age 99

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Mitch Miller Dead at age 99

One of my first memories of records on the record player were from a set that my parents had - Mitch Miller sing-alongs. When I was a teenager and had a radio alarm clock, the only station I could get was the local station. My alarm went off at 7 a.m. and I awoke every morning for years to the Mitch Miller sing-along version of The Yellow Roses of Texas. Honestly, I didn't really care for his sing-alongs, but the man was responsible for a lot of musicians and a lot of good music otherwise. Thanks Mitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004