Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hump Day!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hump Day!

A busy Wednesday here at Frog Central. Since the temperatures are a bit cooler I decided to do a little cooking today. I made some 8 bean soup in the crock pot and a loaf of fresh bread. Everything was done about 1 this afternoon, so it made a nice lunch with lots of leftovers for this evening and tomorrow.

I finally finished integrating all the information into my genealogical database that a distant cousin set me. Now I'm working on writing the initial chapter and talking about the progenitor of this particular line of the family history. I like HP for their quick delivery. I ordered a half case of paper and some ink cartridges and they were delivered overnight. Now back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004