Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Heaven on a Plate

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Heaven on a Plate


Glazed Donuts
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The weather is getting hotter if such a thing is possible - today the heat index is supposed to be around 122 - 124 degrees. The heat warnings are extended more days and the 7 day forecast has little relief. I had to laugh because I went out early this morning to get some donuts and as I walked outside I was like wow, it feels kind of cool. The temperature was just 82 degrees! LOL

So I bought 4 donuts - two for after breakfast and the other two for a 3 o'clock snack. OK, 1 before breakfast because they looked too good and they are that delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004