Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Frog of the Day

It's another very hot day here at Frog Central. Yesterday temps were over 100 with a heat index of near 120. Today is supposed to be more of the same. And I don't care - I have a half dozen of freshly made glazed donuts. Hurray! It's true that one of our local ice cream shops has fresh donuts. So I'm on a bit of a sugar high already this morning.......

This frog collectible is from the Hop to a Cure from the Hamilton Collection. This piece is called Hip for a Cure. The white frog with pink spots is sitting on a pink leaf. A really cute piece and the added benefit of a portion of every sale goes to cancer research. The pieces are limited edition and numbered - the number of my piece is 553. I received this July 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004