Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Cooler Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Cooler Day

The temps finally broke here at Frog Central for a day or two - they'll be back to unbearable by the weekend. In the meantime we're enjoying the ability to be outside without frying yourself. Gertie has been a bit restless today wanting to go out and spend all day outside. She's spent quite a bit of time out of the house but eventually I have to haul her back in - she combs through the grass looking for weird things to eat then comes inside and promptly throws it back up. I guess for me to look and ooh and aah at too. So when she starts chomping on something - in she comes.

I worked on my genealogy project for the majority of the morning and am slowly integrating all the information I received from a distant cousin. I am hoping that by Friday I'll have the instruction book for the new page layout software that I'll be using to put all this information together. It will take me a while to read all 900 pages! They said it had a steep learning curve - hopefully not too steep though. I would like to finish this project sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004