Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been a busy week for Gertie. She's the big dog in a small body, ready to take on anything that comes her way. We've been dealing with the situation of the gentleman who I think probably has Alzheimer's. He showed up again today and I was able to get him to tell me his name. So tomorrow I'm going down to talk to the police. If he lives alone, he's in need of help. Gertie isn't quite sure what to make of him - today she didn't bark at him when he rang the door - just went to the door and waited for me to show up. Such a protector!

Today she wanted to play for the most of the day - especially with her favorite toy, her perfume bottle squeaky toy. I think she likes this one the best because she can make it squeak the easiest. She loves to make her toys squeak - over and over and over.....lol.

Hope your weekend was a cooler one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004