Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Looking forward to the weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend

Tomorrow there are quite a few things going on here in Tidy Town. An all you can eat breakfast is taking place - another pancake please! Then for lunch a pork BBQ is happening. Yummy! The weather is supposed to be a little bit cooler. I'll believe it when I see it.

I've been doing genealogy research this morning. Sometimes you find tons of stuff and it all falls together beautifully. Other times it's like banging your head against a brick wall. Today has been a brick wall day. I'm making a list of newspaper archives I need to check and the list keeps getting longer. I did reach out to a distant cousin in Florida who is willing to give me information. That coupled with the research I'm getting from another cousin in Ohio will fill in some gaps quite nicely.

Gertie informs me - quite forceably that it is overdue time for a nap. And I need to get all my energies in order for tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004