Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hot, Hot, Hot

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot

Did I say it was hot? Very dangerous heat indexes out there - so Gertie and I are staying in. The few trips Gertie has had to make outside, she's gone as quick as possible and heads right in. She takes a nap right after - the heat takes everything out of her. Gertie doesn't like to hang over the registers like Shadow did, but I think she might change her mind soon. The temps here have been hovering around 100 with a heat index of 105. Tomorrow the heat index is supposed to go to 110 to 115. Let's burn another barrel of oil, shall we?

I need to go over to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription, but I think I'll wait until Monday and hav them deliver it - I do not want to go out at all! Hope things are a little cooler for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004