Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Heat Index 110

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Heat Index 110

OK, this is getting a bit ridiculous now! The temps topped out right near 100 and the humidity is as thick as pea soup. I opened the door just a little bit ago to let Gertie out and we both looked at each other and came right back inside. Gertie's happy to cross her legs for now..... no, she honestly came right back in on her own.

The pharmacy called me to let me know my prescriptions were ready to be picked up. They'll be there a couple more days. We are under excessive heat warnings for the weekend. The outdoor movie tomorrow night will be a bit steamy. I think I'll stay inside and watch whatever is on television. Besides the season finale of Dr. Who is on. I'm still not sure if I like this new doctor - the last guy, David Tennant, was by far my favorite actor playing that role.

I'm quite enjoying two new shows - Hot in Cleveland with Betty White, and The Fabulous Beekman Boys. Both shows offer quite a few yucks. And couldn't we all use a little more laughter - especially in this heat.

I received a new frog today - I'm waiting for it to cool down a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004