Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Frog of the Day


Leap For A Cause
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I woke up yesterday with my right knee swollen and very difficult to put weight on it. Today the left knee decided to join in sympathy. I look rather amusing - take a step - ouch!- take a step - ouch!

I heard a lot of activity at Charley's house the last couple of days. The family came in and moved out the last of the furniture. Realtors showed up yesterday and by last night a sign was in the front lawn. I went to the website to see what the sale price was going to be - OUCH! You have to understand this area and the value of real estate is not the same as if you were in a big city - that being said, the asking price is $98,000.00. It does contain three lots, but the house can't be more than a 1,000 square feet. I think it will sit empty for a while. Certainly out of my realm unless one of my readers wants to buy it for me......

This frog collectible is from the Hamilton Collection's new line Hop to a Cure Frog Collection. This piece is called Leap For A Cure. It is made of resin, and features a glossy finish and lots of sparkling glitter for the perfect finishing touch. This is a limited-edition collection and each piece is numbered. This piece is number 407A. And best of all, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each figurine will be donated to help fight breast cancer. There are three different figurines to the collection. At this moment, this is the only one I have. I received this July 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004