Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: All Day on Hold

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

All Day on Hold

It's really hot here at Frog Central again. The east coast is sweltering right along with us - now you know how it's been here for a month! I decided not to go over to the festivities on the 4th because it was too hot and I don't need to pass out at the park. I never go to the fireworks because I want to be here to calm down Gertie. She was funny - she wasn't scared of the booms from the fireworks - she wanted to go out and bark at them. I decided that was the best thing to do for a couple minutes. She calmed down a bit after she got it out of her system. And I turned up the sound on the television.

I spent all of today on hold with the education loan service provider - they're the people that you pay your student loan to. What they don't tell you when you get a student loan is that when you start paying it back, it will get sold over and over again - changing where you have to send the loan payment constantly. With it being the 4th I went ahead and put in the payment with my bill pay service and lo and behold - I received a letter today that it had been sold to a new company. They really should tell you a little more than 3 days before it's due. So I called the old service provider - they'll forward it on and it will take 30 to 45 days. I called the new provider - they're a bit p.o.'d because they're not getting a payment for 30 to 45 days and want to slam me with a late fee. What! 3 levels of supervisors later - I'm not supposed to get a late fee but I have to call back in 3 weeks to be sure they've received the payment from the old place. I said that would be 21 days - not 30 to 45. Best they could do. I can tell this is going to be an on-going saga for a bit.

Hope you had a good 4th. I've got a couple new frogs to put up. I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004