Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a pretty good week. She's been learning the command rollover. It's slow going but she's getting the idea. I'm teaching her just the way I taught her to sit and shake - while playing. It makes the learning fun!

Here she is with one of her favorite toys - the racoon. It's the stuffless ones they advertise on television. Gertie's a bit rough with her toys and sometimes chews on them. Those with stuffing usually last about a month - this one has lasted about 4 months so far. She has ripped a couple holes in it while playing a bit of tug of war, but no big deal - still useable. I also bought the fox, but she's got enough toys for now - I'll keep that one on reserve for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004