Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a really good week. She has lost and found her ball serveral times this week. She's getting better at giving it to me - she'll either drop it at my feet or jump into my lap and drop it on top of me. She's fun to watch chase it down. If it goes into the hallway, she goes right to the edge of the carpet and then waits - the floor is not level and so the ball will eventually roll back to her. I think she finds that endlessly entertaining. Sometimes she'll lay on the carpet and push the ball with her nose on the hardwood. It rolls a little then rolls right back to her - a boomerang ball! LOL

This picture was taken this morning as she was lying in her favorite spot - under the desk and on top of my foot. Whenever I'm working on the computer, that's generally where you'll find her. Her eyes opened briefly as I was snapping a couple pictures, otherwise, right back to sleep. Sounds like a plan.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004