Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Wednesday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Wednesday

The weather here at Frog Central has been absolutely miserable. The temps today shot up to near 90 degrees. The humidity is at least that. Yesterday and into last evening the sounds of thunder rolling was non-stop. Today has been a bit quieter - for now. More storms are forecast right through the weekend. This unsettling weather will eventually give way to just pure hot. I'm not sure which I prefer at this moment. Television is generally rotten through the evening and with the constant weather interruptions I've decided that it's just better to give it up and read a book.

Yesterday was world ocean day. Kind of sad when you think of all that's been done to the oceans. Over-fishing, the large garbage swirls that are hundreds of miles long and many feet thick, and now the whole BP mess. It will be amazing if the next generation is able to enjoy the oceans at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004