Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

It's been a long week here at Frog Central. I have finally recovered from my escapades earlier this week and am feeling pretty good. Yesterday, just as I was getting ready to take a little nap in the afternoon, the lawn guy showed up. I headed outside because I wanted to get some of the taller weeds in the flower bed down as well as a large branch on one of the hibiscus hedge plants taken out. And it's always enjoyable to see lawn envy in action. My lawn guy was almost finished when the neighbor came out and started mowing. My guy had to show off his mower and go over my lawn a second time, and even brought out his second mower just to show him up. Then out came the weed wackers. I watched as my guy and the neighbor weed wacked around the same area two and three times. I have to talk to the neighbor - it was the best job my lawn guy has ever done and I'd like to make sure it happens every time! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004