Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday Evening

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Evening

Yesterday afternoon Gertie and I laid down to take a little nap. I no more than laid down and the doorbell rang. The UPS driver was here to pick up the package that I had waited two months for and was wrong. After a quick romp outside to work off her nervous energy, Gertie calmed down and so back to bed to finish our nap. Five minutes later the doorbell rings. Fed Ex showed up with my new ink cartridges. Half an hour later I said let's try once again. Only to hear the neighbor start up his mower and of course he started on the side of his yard that is right under my bedroom window. Nap time over.

Today I had to go back to Walmart to do a little shopping. The temps here are still in the high 90's. I was absolutely wilted by the time I got home. I got a container of Ben and Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dreams. That made things all better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004