Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: One More Time

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 28, 2010

One More Time

Last week I told you about the debacle I had with the filter that I ordered for the vacuum cleaner - it was wrong and had to go back. Today I received the filter I ordered from a different vendor. The filter comes in two parts - the frame and then a filter pad that goes in it. The frame has a white filter sewn into it - so you have to replace both parts. What did I receive today but the filter pad - no frame. So now a third order is going into a yet another vendor. That means, for my $80 Eureka vacuum cleaner, I've now spent $60 on replacement parts. And don't get me started on the attachments that don't work. Next vacuum is a Dyson - I've heard nothing but great stuff about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004