Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: New Office Chair

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Office Chair

Yesterday afternoon the UPS guy brought I gigantic box - my new office chair. All I had to do was put it together. That became my evening task - I read through the 6 pages of instructions and sorted out all the pieces. It was generally straight forward, just time consuming. Finally, viola, my new chair is together. The chair is huge - it takes up a good portion of my den, but that's ok - it's extra heavy duty. I told EH that I could more than double my weight and it would still hold me - he said it sounded like a personal challenge - I don't think so. I just wanted something that was indestructable - for a while, anyway.

I have really short legs. For someone who stands some some 70 inches tall, only 26 inches are devoted to my legs. Very short legs indeed. As a result, even though I've adjusted the chair down as low as it will go and my legs still dangle a bit - I'll probably have to get a little stool to put my feet on.

In other news, it's now been 6 months since I last heard from AB - not sure why she's drifted off the radar, but I miss her infectious laugh. Hope she finds her way back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004