Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday Evening

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday Evening

Blogger has been down for new posting for the most of the day - but things seem to be working now. Gertie and I had a great weekend. The temps here moderated a little bit and Gertie took full advantage - spending as much time outside as I would let her. Tomorrow we're supposed to go back to hot, sticky, and thunderstorms. I wrote the other day about the overnight thunderstorms and how dangerous they are - then Saturday night thunderstorms spawned tornadoes across Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. The pictures are terrifying and the loss of life devastating.

EH returned to Mississippi from Vienna - now there's a culture shock! I've never been to Vienna and was thoroughly jealous of his two week jaunt there. Of course I'd need a year to accomplish all that he did in that time. I wonder if things are accessible over there for those of us who use walkers. I better stay right here and keep Gertie company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004