Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hot, Hot, Hot

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot

The temps are hitting 90 today and tomorrow! My lawn guy showed up yesterday - I think he knew how hot it was going to get. The lawn always looks good after he leaves. I wish he'd trim some of the bushes, but he won't touch them.

I finally caught up on some much needed sleep. Wednesday night the thunder and lightning was worse than it was Tuesday night. Finally about 3 a.m. it started to quiet down and I was able to get a couple hours of sleep. That doesn't mean I'm not going to take a nap this afternoon....lol.

Today I sat down and paid the monthly bills. I started using a bill paying service and I have to say that I wish I'd done it years ago. I was able to pay all the bills in about 5 minutes. I spent more time putting everything into my checkbook.

I've been really happy with my genealogy research this last week. I've heard from several cousins who are filling me in on long lost family. It's been fun connecting with them.

Now if I just a couple new frogs my week would be complete!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004